This week I am thankful for so, so many things. Here are 5 of them…
1. …That I had such an incredible mom. She really showed me how to set [BIG] goals and how to reach them. She taught me how to fight for what I believe in and for that I am forever thankful.
2. …Late afternoon lunch dates that include fried ice cream.
3. …The ability to run. It was never something I ever considered to be anything I would everrrrr care about and now I actually look forward to it and enjoy it while I’m doing it.
4. …Impromptu clothing swaps with my seeester!
5. …PRETTY snow! I have not been complaining about the lack of snow this winter, but was hoping for just one pretty snow fall and today it happened! Now it can stop snowing until 2016. 😉